Choose 5 packages. Mix and match any flavor combination. Each flavor comes in a 16 oz package.
- Our German-style Thuringer Sausage is made with high quality pork and beef with a special blend of seasonings including marjoram and pepper to provide you with a mild sausage that is great for snacking. Our 16-ounce sausage comes individually packaged so you can open, slice, and enjoy.
Spicy Summer Sausage-CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK
- If you crave a little spice in your life, try our Spicy Summer Sausage. A blend of pork and beef with added Red Pepper will give you the kick you desire. The individually packaged 16-ounce sausage is ideal to use as a snack or to make the perfect sandwich. Either way you go, you won’t be disappointed.
Garlic Summer Sausage
- Garlick-y goodness packed in a sausage. Galesburg, Illinois is home to this award-winning summer sausage. Fortunately for you, we’ve added it to our online line-up so that it can be enjoyed across the United States. 16-ounce individually packaged Garlic Summer Sausage is ready to be sliced and enjoyed with cheese and crackers or on its own, you make the call.
Smoked Beef Summer Sausage
- Our classic all-beef summer sausage packs a punch of flavor true to the craft of sausage making. We worked hard over the years to provide our customers with the perfect summer sausage flavor in an all-beef variety. We package it individually in 16-ounces so that you can enjoy it with friends at a party or as a family at the dinner table. And if you love it enough, keep it all to yourself. We won’t tell anyone.
Hickory Smoked Summer Sausage
- The anchor to our Summer Sausage line-up. Our award-winning Hickory Smoked Summer Sausage is made with the finest blend of beef and pork mixed with just the right amount of spice to give you a true summer sausage flavor. We have it on good authority that this sausage will not disappoint you. It’s a great addition to paninis or omelets but is also loved when paired with cheese, crackers and some red wine. Enjoy our flagship flavor of Summer Sausage any time of the day.
- The key to Salami is in the process. Ours begins with high quality pork; then we mix in beef added with seasonings like garlic, black and white pepper, caraway, ginger, and We mix this to just the right consistency and let our smokehouses do the rest. The result is a Salami that tastes delicious. We highly recommend enjoying it with a glass of wine.